This section deals with making music in buzz rather than learning the tool.
The techniques of audio production are pretty much the same in all DAWs. Therefore, this section aims to provide you with information on how to apply those techniques, within the Buzz environment.
- Mixing your track
- Post-production (often mistakingly referred to as "mastering")
- Tracker based Music Theory (under construction)
Technically well produced BMX files explained step by step.
Here is a list of websites about music production in general which is not limited to Buzz specific information:
- Tutsplus.com Many high quality tutorials covering the topic.
- Music opposites The multi-dimensional approach to sound
- Ravenspiral Guide to Music Theory 0.6 One of our fellow Buzzers has written a comprehensive book on the topic which is available for free.
- Composing with computers I MIT OpenCourseWare
This category has only the following subcategory.