This page makes it sound like we're all evil fascists. Now, #buzz is indeed a harsh environment especially to new people showing up in there. But it's definately possible to visit the channel and have a nice chat with some cool people. JoaCHIP 01:14, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- I went ahead and edited the page, removing "BE VERY AFRAID" thing and adding appropriate discourse. I find that regardless of the light tone within that page, a purpose must be served - that is, IRC is a beast of its own, and people shouldn't expect a Buzz Help Desk, but this isn't to deter people from talking. TheEXIT 04:30, 12 August 2009 (UTC) P.S. The typo was hilarious.
- Well.. why shouldnt they be? buzz/irc is quite harsh on n00bism.. Your songs are likely to be fully shred to pieces if they indeed suck like any n00bsong does.. etc --Zephod 11:14, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- The question is: What's the point of this page? To scare people away and claim how badass the guys on IRC are? I dont think so. --Okapi 13:19, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Dont think it says anything about badass.. but I rather do scare them away unless there is some profound reason for them to be there. Or an invitation. If anything this is kindof a realistic picture (most of us stayed away from #buzz for a while for some of the reasons on this page..) --Zephod 12:20, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Its just, I think with the image this creates you scare away reasonable people and attract trolls. --Okapi 20:01, 12 August 2009 (UTC)