Adding skins to your machines
From Jeskola Buzz Wiki
By Oskari. Adding skins to your machines is quite easy. Just add these resources to your machine dll:
|Bitmap||"skin"||bitmap for the machine, size must be 100x50|
|Bitmap||"skinled"||"led on" patch bitmap (if not given, default led is used)|
|position||skinledpos||x and y coordinates inside skin bitmap for the led on bitmap (two bytes)|
|color||"textcolor"||machine name text color (3 bytes, RGB) (optional, defaults to black)|
- quotes ("") are important in the above names!
- The panning bar goes from 2,38 to 97,47 inclusive. Make sure your skin design accounts for this
- font is between y=20 and y=30
- use 256 color bitmaps to save memory
- led can be redrawn quite often so keep it small
- if you want all your machines to use same bitmap, do not include same bitmap in each dll. instead create another dll and add following resource to your machine dlls:
|"asciiz"||"skinref"||name of skin dll (for example "Geonik's Skin.dll")|
this dll should be installed to Buzz\Gear\Skins dir.